We are always looking for the A+ talent who can help in our company mission. Join our team and make a change in the world.
We have recently purchased many of the Internet’s largest websites related to adoption, crisis pregnancy, foster care and infertility, such as Adoption.com. We are in the process of completely re-designing and re-developing these sites. We are looking for a talented individual who can work as an executive assistant to support the CEO and CFO of the company. This individual would help with many different types of projects such as creating presentations, scheduling, answering emails, research, trip planning, preparing expense reports, project management and other office management roles. This person needs to be polished and professional and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
We would prefer an applicant who can work for us for at least two years.
Country: United States
We have recently purchased many of the Internet’s largest websites related to adoption, crisis pregnancy, foster care and infertility, such as Adoption.com. We are in the process of completely re-designing and re-developing these sites.
We are looking for a highly motivated accounting student to join our team! This position will be responsible for the proper recording and accounting of all financial transactions, including the establishment and maintenance of a new accounting architecture. This position is also responsible for the preparation and analysis of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements. In addition, the position is responsible to assist with planning, budgeting and financial forecasting and analysis.
LOCATION City: Rexburg State: Idaho Country: United States
• Work with the CFO on all aspects of accounting and financial reporting procedures and responsibilities.
• Responsible for all accounting processes and records.
• Responsible for month end journal entries and reconciliations.
• Responsible for financial and managerial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Responsible for the internal control of the company, insuring internal controls are working efficiently and in accordance with best practices.
• Assist with the budgeting process; input and review budgets in the accounting system.
• Act as a resource to operations and sales.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Seeking a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Relevant work experience
• QuickBooks Online
• Work well with others and have excellent problem solving skills
• Knowledge of the planning and budgeting process
• Must understand strong internal control systems
• Must have excellent financial reporting skills
Additional Skills and Knowledge Required
Excellent Computer skills — Including:
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
Please include details of your relevant course work or previous job experience as it relates to the job posting in your cover letter.
343 E 400 N – Suite 204
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
Contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at Elevati.
Get In Touch»