We are always looking for the A+ talent who can help in our company mission. Join our team and make a change in the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated accounting student to joinour team! This position will be responsible for the proper recording and accounting of all financial transactions, including the establishment and maintenance of a new accounting architecture. This position is also responsible for the preparation and analysis of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements. In addition, the position is responsible to assist with planning, budgeting and financial forecasting and analysis.
• Work with the CFO on all aspects of accounting and financial reporting procedures and responsibilities.
• Responsible for all accounting processes and records.
• Responsible for month end journal entries and reconciliations.
• Responsible for financial and managerial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Responsible for the internal control of the company, ensuring internal controls are working efficiently and in accordance with best practices.
• Assist with the budgeting process; input and review budgets in the accounting system.
• Act as a resource to operations and sales.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Relevant work experience
• QuickBooks Online
• Work well with others and have excellent problem solving skills
• Knowledge of the planning and budgeting process
• Must understand strong internal control systems
• Must have excellent financial reporting skills
Additional Skills and Knowledge Required
Excellent Computer skills — Including:
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Demo Reel
• 1 year minimum previous experience producing videos
• Willingness to travel on occasion
• Willingness to work some nights or weekends on occasion
The Video Manager will:
• work with our Content Manager to produce compelling videos.
• be responsible for the production of animated motion graphics videos.
• be involved in planning the strategy and implementation of videos to maximize their reach and effectiveness.
Videos to be produced include
• Advertising / Commercial
• Storytelling / Creative
• Informational / Educational
• Animated Explainer Videos
Knowledge and Skills Needed
• Hard working and team oriented
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to hire and manage interns
• Ability to work with others’ vision and criticism
• Script writing
• Ability to create detailed proposals, schedules, and budgets
• Skilled at cast and client interaction and coaching
• Knowledgable and skilled with:
• Variety of camera systems
• Lighting design
• Microphones and sound design
• Ability to create and work in a studio environment
• Ability to work effectively/improvise in a field environment including long hours and multi day shoots
• Ability to set and consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to design and animate motion graphics
• Experience and understanding of copyright laws and content licensing
• Knowledgable and skilled with the Adobe Creative Suite, including:
• After Effects
Experience and skill with:
• Video editing
• Color correction
• Sound design
• SEO, YouTube, and video advertising
Contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at Elevati.
Get In Touch»